Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Confession Countdown

Here it is, my Countdown Confession:

19. I like to workout because it makes me feel good about myself for a bit.

18. I try and make people talk about themselves because it makes me feel that they like me more. People like to talk about themselves.

17. I don't want to ask anyone out because I fear rejection

16. I'm scared I will never find true love

15.  I have had four girlfriends, but no boyfriends.

14. I was 19 when I kissed a boy for the first time

13. I lost my virginity on my 19.5th birthday (the exact day)

12. It took two weeks to lose my Virginity once I kissed a boy

11. I have a huge crush on my wrestling/hot/male best friend who is dating my female best friend

10. The only time I've ever had sex with someone I didn't meet online was when I lost my Virginity.

9. I'm sick of hooking up and want someone who wants to stay the night with me in his arms

8. I hate making people mad and will go far out of my way to avoid it.

7. My first threesome was with two strangers and was the second time I had sex.

6. I have no interest in topping because I don't like bringing pain to others, no matter how small

5. I get walked over and used because I find it hard to say no to someone

4. I trust and believe people too easily and that has gotten me in trouble.

3. I have low self esteem and don't agree with most of the compliments I get

2. My good friend is being abused by her father and will not let me help her

1. When I lost my virginity I was drunk, but I don't regret it

wow, that felt good to get out. thanks for listening!

4 comments:

  1. My view of gay relationships. 2 types. They are mutually exclusive. #1 you just need to be horny. #2 takes work.

    1) Fuck Buddy
    Focus is toward self-serving physical pleasure. Once sex act (hookup) is over, none to minimal interaction with each other until next time.

    2) Boyfriend
    Focus is on mental emotions. Physical sex acts can also be part of sharing pleasure with each other. The relationship can also be platonic (no sex). The relationship involves both giving and receiving in a consenting ratio to meet the following needs:

    a)Physiological Needs:
    Needs for food, water, and a relatively constant body temperature. (biological)

    b)Safety Needs:
    The need to feel safe from harm.

    c)Needs of Love, Affection and Belongingness:
    When met, feelings of loneliness and alienation are overcome.

    d)Needs for Esteem:
    Needs for both self-esteem and for the esteem a person gets from others. Goal is to feel self-confident and valuable as a person.

    e)Needs for Self-Actualization:
    Abraham Maslow describes self-actualization as a person's need to be and do that which the person was "born to do." "A musician must make music, an artist must paint, and a poet must write."

    Twitter: JohnRMagnusson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually don't fell pain while bottom.
    So you will top me?
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pop me a mail. I'd like to chat. nico.mrsexy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete