Sunday, October 17, 2010

In The Middle - Kazaky

So, if you've been a part of the gay community in the past few months, you've probably seen Cazwell's hot music video "Ice Cream Truck." If you haven't, you've either just come out of the closet and haven't explored all the gay media out there yet, or you have a deep dislike for hot Latin men mostly naked shaking their firm asses in your direction...

Hmmm... I'm going to watch that video again!

Now, this video! In comparison, I prefer this one. Why?
1. They're actually dancing, and their dancing is GOOD.
2. These guys are even HOTTER! God, those MUSCLES!!

These four guys are from the Ukraine and released this vid not too long ago. Let me know if you preferred this one, or "Ice Cream Truck."




They're from the Ukraine. I'm from the Ukraine. Yet, I'm not as hot as them. Something is obviously missing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment